Bike for Bibles – AB/BC – Rocky Mountain Ride
This year’s Rocky Mountain-Selkirk Bike for Bibles initiative supports Operation Bible, a CBS program that partners with Military Chaplains across Canada to support the mental and spiritual health of our brave men and women in uniform serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.
Your participation in this year’s event will go a long way in helping a child in need. Thank you for your support and partnership.
Ways you can be involved
Not all B4B participants are cyclists! There are so many ways you can support Bike for Bibles.
- PARTICIPATE; BE A CYCLIST. Check out our ride locations here.
- ORGANIZE A RIDE. Don’t see a Bike for Bibles event in your area? How about organizing one? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volunteers can be roadies, photographers, and more! Click here for details.
- PRAY with us. As we plan this year’s rides, please pray for wisdom, guidance and creativity for our ride organizers. Also pray that God’s provision.
- DONATE by sponsoring a specific rider or make a gift directly towards the Canadian Bible Society. Make a gift today.
- SHARE about Bike for Bibles with your family and friends who might be interested.