Now, perhaps more than ever before, there is an immense need in Canada for the hope and transformation offered by God’s Word! Jesus alone has the power to calm the anxiety plaguing many hearts today. His love transforms and reassures the fearful heart with words of peace. “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one.” Revelation 1.17-18 (ESV)
Your generosity will allow us to share Jesus’ comforting voice, and put God’s Word in Canadian hearts and homes. Your gift of:
- $100 will provide a Bible to 10 people.
- $375 will help provide an audio Bible to 5 Seniors in the care homes.
Your support today will ensure that when this pandemic is defeated, the Word of God will remain in the hearts and homes of Canadians.
Your support today will make the following resources available:
- Scripture resources: Providing Words of Comfort booklets and Bibles to churches, long term care homes, medical workers, prisons, homeless shelters and food banks across Canada.
- Special audio version: To create an audio version of the Words of Comfort Scriptures with traditional hymns for residents of long-term care homes.
- Bible-based trauma healing program: To enable church leaders to support those who are hurting.
To donate via cheque, please make your cheque payable to Canadian Bible Society, and mail it to 10 Carnforth Road, Toronto, ON, M4A 2S4. Donations of $10.00 or more will be receipted immediately for online donations, and at year-end for telephone and mail donations.