Bike for Bibles – AB/BC – Rocky Mountain Ride
Bike for Bibles (B4B) is an annual Canadian Bible Society event that brings cycling enthusiasts of all ages and walks of life together for a time of fellowship on the road – with one purpose in mind – to help raise funds for Bible distribution and translation projects.
This year’s Bike for Bibles rides are raising funds for two important projects: The Bread for Life in Peru and Free to Live in Guatemala. (read more about these programs).
Ways you can be involved
Not all B4B participants are cyclists! There are so many ways you can support Bike for Bibles.
- PARTICIPATE; BE A CYCLIST. Check out our ride locations in 2019 here.
- ORGANIZE A RIDE. Don’t see a Bike for Bibles event in your area? How about organizing one? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volunteers can be roadies, photographers, social media contributors, and more! Click here for details.
- PRAY with us. As we plan this year’s rides, please pray for wisdom, guidance and creativity for our ride organizers. Also pray that God’s provision.
- DONATE by sponsoring a specific rider or make a gift directly towards the Canadian Bible Society. Make a gift today.
- SHARE about Bike for Bibles with your family and friends who might be interested.
B4B 2019 Rides
June 15, 2019 – ON-North Bay Ride
July 13-20, 2019 – AB/BC-Rocky Mountain Ride
September 7, 2019 – ON-Fergus Fun Ride
Virtual Ride – Ride anytime, anywhere!