B4B: Ride-Walk-Run & Community Fall Festival
Bike for Bibles (B4B) is an annual Canadian Bible Society event that brings cycling enthusiasts of all ages and walks of life together for a time of fellowship on the road – with one purpose in mind – to help raise funds for Bible distribution and translation projects.
This year’s ride will support the Bread of Life program in Peru and Free to Live program in Guatemala. These programs support impoverished and at-risk children and youth with a hand of hope and inspire a brighter tomorrow through the Word of God in their own language. Your participation in this year’s event will go a long way in helping a child in need. Thank you for your support and partnership. (Read more about these programs).
About this Ride
This family friendly community event offers various participation options:
- B4B Ride. Whether you’re bringing your own bike or renting one at the park, you have the following options:
- FAMLY RIDE:This 5kms “nice & easy” wide trail fun ride is for everyone – families, children and less-experienced riders. [Bike Rating: Road, Hybrid, Mountain, Cruisers]
- MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE: A fun 5km-ride suited for mountain bikes. [Bike Rating: Mountain]
- FAST AND FURIOUS: This high energy ride is 19kms long and is ideal for those looking for a physical challenge. [Bike Rating: Mountain, Hybrid]
- VENTURE EXTREME RIDE: Do you have what it takes? This extreme level 23km-trail is a challenge even for advanced riders. [Bike Rating: Mountain, Hybrid]
- B4B-Walk/B4B-Run. For those who don’t bike but would like to participate, you can either walk 5 kms or run 11 kms.
Community Fall Festival
Even if you can’t bike, walk or run you are still invited! We will have a Fall Community Festival featuring:
- Bouncy castles
- Face painting
- Disc golf
- Human-size foosball
- Axe throwing
- Games and prizes
- Free BBQ
- Live music
- And more!
B4B 2019 Rides
September 7, 2019 – ON-Fergus Ride
September 28, 2019 – ON-B4B: Ride/Walk/Run Community Event
Virtual Ride – Ride anytime, anywhere!