Bike for Bibles
Bike for Bibles (B4B) is an annual Canadian Bible Society event that brings cycling enthusiasts of all ages and walks of life together for a time of fellowship on the road – with one purpose in mind – to help raise funds for Bible distribution and translation projects.
This year, Bike for Bibles will raise funds to support various Bible-based programs for children at risk. Currently, CBS supports programs for children in eight countries (read more about these programs).
Ways you can be involved
Not all B4B participants are cyclists! There are so many ways you can support Bike for Bibles.
- PARTICIPATE; BE A CYCLIST. Check out our ride locations in 2019 here.
- ORGANIZE A RIDE. Don’t see a Bike for Bibles event in your area? How about organizing one? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteers can be roadies, photographers, social media contributors, and more! Click here for details.
- PRAY with us. As we plan this year’s rides, please pray for wisdom, guidance and creativity for our ride organizers. Also pray that God’s provision.
- DONATE by sponsoring a specific rider or make a gift directly towards the Canadian Bible Society. Make a gift today.
- SHARE about Bike for Bibles with your family and friends who might be interested.
For more information, visit the official Bike for Bibles site at bike4bibles.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.