For in-person or online gatherings
An eight-session course that will help you grow in your understanding of the Bible.
For in-person groups or digital gatherings: it can be used anywhere – homes, workplaces, churches, or online meetings.
- Using a unique storyline, The Bible Course will show you how key events, books and characters fit together.
- Video teaching, written guides, diagrams and readings will help you grow in confidence as you read the Bible for yourself.
- Acts as a great follow-on resource for those who have done introductory courses like Alpha and Christianity Explored.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Bible Course is ideal for one-to-one coaching, small groups and larger gatherings and can be used anywhere from homes or workplaces to prisons. It can also be used by older youth groups, student groups and in churches.
Hosts can stream the videos and participants will follow along with their manual wherever they are, either in a hardcopy or digital format. The Bible Course is an excellent way to maintain a sense of community and avoid “social distancing” from the Bible.
The Bible Course for Groups
Download additional resources to help you run and promote The Bible Course with a group, including:
- A tutorial video with more details on how to run The Bible Course.
- A special guide for course hosts, with ideas on how to take the most out of every session.
- Customizable invites to gather your group [Download Invitation File]
- Customizable poster to promote your meetings [Download 8.5x11in. Poster / Download 11x17in. Poster]